You can instantly view your color scheme in a mockup of your business logo, illustration, and more, saving you time and effort.
There are several online color palette makers available, but the majority of them generate an unattractive palette. You are free to choose how each color is used in the final depiction. This requires considerable imagination, perception, and experience, and is not easy.
Huemint calculates the colors that should be included in a palette using cutting-edge artificial intelligence. The calculations take into account the colors that are most appropriate for the background, the colors that are most appropriate for the foreground, and the colors that are intended to be utilized as accents. This way, it assists you in completing the design without leaving you stranded.
The following are the measures to take:
- Go to Huemint.com and click the Launch button.
- Select the design template for which you wish to generate a color palette from the left panel, such as Website, Illustration, or Brand.
When you click ‘Generate,’ Huemint’s AI algorithms begin working to create a stunning palette.
- By scrolling down the page, you can see how your color scheme will appear on your design based on the template you picked.
- Experiment with multiple AI models and the Creativity Slider, clicking ‘Generate’ each time to generate more diverse outcomes.
- By clicking on the circular swatch at the top of any color you choose to retain, you can adjust the Creativity Slider Lock. This ensures that future generations will take this into consideration.
- You can select between two distinct AI models by clicking on the ‘Atom’ icon, namely the Transformer (default) or the Diffusion Model. Transformer strikes an excellent blend of diversity and precision, whereas Diffusion is slightly slower and more suited to gradients.
Additionally, you can select the Random Mode, which is a non-AI model that generates palettes completely at random. It works well with less than five colors and is capable of generating weird combinations if that is what your design requires.
You can upload an image from your local system and let Huemint create a palette from the colors extracted from it. Interestingly, Huemint has also made a public API available for non-commercial use.
When I first began testing this, I wondered if we really needed another color palette generator when there are already so many available online. However, after perusing Huemint and observing how its AI algorithms develop intelligent and inventive colors, the explanation is anyone’s guess. This is an exceptional palette generator, and with a reasonably sized dataset on which to train their machine learning model, it’s evident that Huemint will eventually become a goldmine for color choices.
Huemint uses artificial intelligence to calculate the colors that should be included in a palette using cutting-edge AI algorithms. You are free to choose how each color is used in the final depiction of your design. You can select between two distinct AI models by clicking on the ‘Atom’ icon, namely the Transformer (default) or the Diffusion Model. Huemint has also made a public API available for non-commercial use.