SendGB.com is an online file-sharing service that can be used as an alternative to Firefox Send. This website allows free file sharing of up to 5 GB.
There are two ways to distribute files: through email and a sharing link. You can include the email addresses of the individuals with whom you wish to share the link through email. In contrast, the link-based solution provides you with a shareable link to the submitted files. In either instance, you can establish an expiration date and password for the files. It provides numerous expiration options based on storage capacity. In addition, it has a “Destroy file” function.
When activated, it deletes downloaded files automatically. In the event of file sharing via email, each recipient may only download the files once. Once all receivers have downloaded the files, they are destroyed.
How do I transfer files with SendGB?
- Utilize the direct URL provided below to visit the SendGB website.
- On the right side of the website is a place for sharing files.
- Choose the email or link sharing option at the bottom of the section.
- Then, add your files and set the appropriate options, such as storage time, password, and “Delete File” option.
- Then click the Send Files option to send the file to the specified email address or obtain a sharing link.
- Maximum file size is 5 GB; more storage is available for a fee.
- Numerous File Transfer: Yes, multiple files can be sent simultaneously.
- Sign-in Required: No, an account is not required.
- Methods of sharing include email addresses and link sharing.
- Uses 128-bit encryption, but not end-to-end encryption.
- Expiry Date: Available. If files exceed 250 MB, 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 days will pass. If the file size is less than 250 MB, then 90 days.
- Yes, you can arrange files to delete themselves after being downloaded by all recipients.
- Password Protection: Yes, sharing can be password protected.