Browserlify Phone on Web mirrors your Android phone online and lets you control it with a keyboard and mouse.
No software is required. Rooting Android is unnecessary. Turn on USB debugging on your Android phone and attach it via USB cord.
USB debugging is blocked by default on Android phones. How to activate Developer Options and USB debugging:
- Tap About Device in Settings.
- Tap Build Number 6-7 times.
- If prompted, enter your Pattern, PIN, or Password.
- Now under Settings are Developer Options.
- Tap Developer Options and enable on USB debugging.
How to Mirror and Control your phone using Phone on Web
- Turn on Android USB debugging
- Connect your Android through USB.
- Allow USB debugging by pressing ‘Allow’ or ‘Ok’
- Go to Phone on Web.
- On the “Phone on Web” home screen, click “Connect,” then pick your phone.
- Your Android screen will mirror instantaneously.
- You may now use the keyboard and mouse to operate your Android phone. Click the ‘back arrow’ to go back and the 3 lines symbol to see all running programs. Clicking ‘home’ opens Android’s home screen. Any app’s keyboard works.
- All Android swiping actions (up/down/left/right) can be done with a mouse.
I tested Phone on Web on Android phones and was amazed. Mirroring happens fairly instantaneously, and controlling the phone with the keyboard mouse is nearly instantaneous. The HD display is superb.
Use the ‘Camera’ icon at the top to save a screenshot of your phone’s screen. To cease mirroring, click the button at the upper left of the mirrored screen. Use the top-right icon to save battery on your phone.
Phone on Web mirrors your Android phone so you can control it with a keyboard and mouse. It works like a charm with HD quality display and smoothness; you can control almost every feature of the phone from your computer.