Microsoft has released the Bing Wallaper app for Windows 10 to provide you new wallpaper every day on desktop.
Bing Wallpaper includes a collection of beautiful images from around the world that have been featured on Bing’s homepage. Not only do you see a new image on your desktop every day, but you can also click on images and find out where they come from.
To install Bing Wallpaper, follow these steps:
- Download Bing Wallpaper here , install it on your device.
- After installation is complete, everything will work automatically. However, you also have an option to change the background image of the day in the Bing icon in the system bar.
Bing (formerly Live Search, Windows Live Search and MSN Search) is a web search engine that represents Microsoft’s current search technology.
Bing was revealed by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer on May 28, 2009 at the All Things D conference in San Diego.
Features of Bing:
- Wallpapers around the world that change every day have information you can view by hovering your mouse over the image (the predecessor of Bing Wallpaper).
- The content section heading of the results (separate sections for wallpapers, maps, weather, fan pages, etc.)
The page navigation pane on the left. Includes navigation and, on results pages, will relate to previous searches and searches
- See the expanded preview on the right with a list of relevant or important urls in a post
- Associate children. On certain results, the search results page also displays section links within a page (Wikipedia).
- Expand view to information from third parties viewable from Bing. This works for Wikipedia pages.
As shown above, the Wallpaper feature has been around for quite some time, but until now, an official Bing desktop support tool, Bing Wallpaper, has just appeared.