To configure the Home Screen on OPPO Reno, first press and hold your finger on the main screen. You will get four options including: Widgets, Wallpapers, Effects and Settings.
This section allows you to add widgets to the main screen. The list has many types and quite convenient such as: Clock, World Clock, Chrome Bookmarks, Chrome search, Schedule, Month, Gmail, Feed, Sound Search, Google, At a glance , Note List, Quick Capture, Drive, Google News,…
OPPO Reno has many pretty default background images, including some live-wallpapers. Select the Wallpapers and select your favourite wallpaper.
Allows you to change the transition effect when flipping between screens. This change also makes your Home Screen interface experience look pretty.
This section helps you install some Home Screen options on OPPO Reno. Include:
- Home Screen Mode: Including two modes are Standard Mode (same as basic Google original interface) and Drawer mode (similar to iOS Home Screen interface).
- Home Screen Layout: Set grid frame to 4×6 or 5×6.
- App Startup and Closing Animation Speed: reduce motion effects to open applications faster.
- Lock Screen Magazine: Some basic lock screen interfaces.
- Set Theme: Select a theme for the device.
- Set Wallpaper: Reset background image for device.