You don’t need to time, just join the room and your videos will be synchronized. SyncWatch is free and it supports browsers.
Currently, SyncWatch supports playing videos watched together on quite a lot of websites. Specifically:
- Other websites have HTML5 videos.
Chrome: Go here > click Add to Chrome> Add extension to install this extension.
Firefox: Go here > click Add to Firefox> Add to install this extension
Opera: You install according to this link.
How to share videos at the same time with friends
- First, open the video page you want to watch.
- Click the extension icon on the toolbar.
- Write your name (Type your name) and your room (Type room name). (If you leave the room name blank, the extension will create one for you)
- Share the room’s name with friends.
- Click Connect> Share video. (The first connection may take 10 seconds)
You will see the video page link, the recipient only needs to click to access and watch with you.
People who watch together:
- They must also install SyncWatch.
- Click the extension icon on the toolbar> name and enter the name of the room you provide.
- Click Connect to connect to the room.
Now, just click on the link that appears to watch the video with the sharer. The video will sync together when starting to play.
SyncWatch supports playing videos at the same time many people, you can know who participated in watching in Users in room.