FromSmash.com is a free alternative to Firefox Send for sending files online. There are no size restrictions on this site. You can transmit files of any size. However, the transfer of up to 2 GB is prioritized. After then, you may have to wait in lines. You can add a password and set an expiration term of up to 7 days when sharing files. You can also modify the page’s layout with your files. This website offers two file-sharing options. You can also use the email share option, which allows you to add up to 20 people. Alternatively, you can choose the link sharing option, which provides you with a URL to the files that you can share with others.
How can files be shared via FromSmash.com?
- Visit the FromSmash website via the URL provided below.
- Add the files that you want to share on the website.
- On the following screen, choose between email and link sharing.
- Then, add your files and configure the appropriate parameters.
- Click the gear icon at the bottom to access additional configuration options.
- Configure the Expiration Date and Password.
- Then, click the Done button to send files to the email addresses specified or to obtain the sharing link.
- Maximum File Size: No limit.
- Numerous File Transfer: Yes, multiple files can be sent simultaneously.
- Sign-in Required: No, an account is not required.
- Sharing Method: up to 20 email addresses or link sharing
- 256-bit AES and SSL/TLS encryption for security.
- Yes, you can choose an expiration date of up to seven days.
- Limited Downloads: This functionality is absent.
- Yes, you are able to password-protect the transfer.