Bookmory: Free Android book reading notes app
Bookmory is a free Android application that allows you to keep track of your reading.
This complimentary reading helper will assist you in finishing your books. As it has timers, the ability to make comments, and the ability to add books to your shelf.
What is Bookmory?
Bookmory makes it easy to keep track of your reading progress. You can increase the number of books on your shelf. Make notes regarding the material you’re reading.
Set a timer and keep track of your reading time. Then multiply by the amount of pages covered during that session. Additionally, you may create yearly reading targets. Additionally, you may view your monthly and yearly accomplishments.
How to make the most of Bookmory
Bookmory is an Android application that you may install on your device. This is the home screen that you will view upon the start. This is where you can keep track of your current and future reading. And just this screen will display all stats. Let’s break the procedure down into steps.
On the top of the home screen, there is a card that says “Add a book.” This card enables you to add a book by search, barcode, or manual entry.
When you pick a book, you have a variety of options regarding the book and reading. These characteristics include the following:
- Read Type: You can indicate the sort of book you’re now reading. Choose between a paper book, an e-book, or an audiobook.
- Track Your Progress: Choose the method through which you wish to keep track of your reading progress. Through the use of a page, a percentage, or an episode.
- Total Pages: The app will populate the total number of pages in the book being searched. Alternatively, you may manually input the page count.
- Reading Status: Select the state of your reading. If the book is now being read, will be read in the future, or has been completed.
- Read Start Date and Tags: Indicate the date on which you began reading this book. Additionally, provide the book’s tags. You’ll also be able to view books that you’ve read if you use these tags.
Then, on the “Save” page, click the “Save” button to save the book. This will bring you back to the home screen. After adding a book, the home screen will appear like this.
You may now begin reading your book. Two buttons are located beneath the Book card. The timer is started by pressing the first button of a pocket watch. You are free to read as much as you choose. When you are finished, turn off the timer. And then multiply by the amount of pages you’ve read.
Additionally, you may add books to your shelf. On the home screen, you’ll find a section labeled “To read later.” Add future reads to this section. You may search for a book using its title or barcode, or you can manually enter the title. Once you’ve finished your current book, begin reading these novels.
Bookmory is a very useful software for infrequent readers like me. This software allows me to keep track of my reading progress. The app displays statistics such as how much I’ve read in a month or a year. With this software, I can create yearly goals. It also has a variety of additional handy features that readers may enjoy. The app’s user interface is straightforward and uncluttered. It is simple to operate. And the majority of the essential features are completely free.