With the free AnyGet app on the Microsoft Store, you can easily download YouTube videos and over 1,000 websites, including SoundCloud, Vimeo, DailyMotion, etc. The application has a capacity of 14 MB.
Here are the key features of AnyGet:
- Download free YouTube videos (supports downloading audio) and more than 1000 other websites including popular sites like SoundCloud, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Facebook, Instagram, …. So you can easily download any interesting movie, TV show, video clip or music you want.
- Support all formats and quality. If the content is MP4, MKV, AVI, MP3, M4A, WebM or any other format, you can always download it smoothly.
- Automatically convert to MP4 / MP3. The two formats are widely compatible with all computers and mobile devices. This ensures you can enjoy them smoothly on any device you like.
- AnyGet allows downloading the media content you want by simply pasting the URL or even directly searching YouTube videos or audio through keywords, such as title, creator, artist and many other related information. .
Anyget has a nice interface and no ads. At the same time, the usage is also extremely simple.
How to download YouTube videos or any video site using AnyGet
To download media content, you have two options:
- – Via URL: You paste the URL of the content you want to download into an empty box in Home> Press Enter .
- – Through search (YouTube only): AnyGet seems to favor the world’s largest video sharing service. You do not need a URL, you can select it on YouTube through search. You enter keywords in the blank box> Enter > click the desired video.
AnyGet displays some information about the video (duration, number of views) and two download options.
- Download Video: You just need to click on the download icon in the desired format and video quality to download it.
- Download Audio: Displays audio files that you can download. Click the download icon to download.
During the download process, you can track the progress and pause, cancel the download in the Download section.
How to convert MP4 to MP3 directly on AnyGet
Anyget has a pretty small function that helps you convert downloaded videos and audio in any format into MP3, MP4. This helps when you encounter a download file in a format that the device does not support to a more common format that can be used easily on all devices.
To use this function, go to Setting and set:
- Convert video to MP4 format: Convert any video format to MP4.
- Convert audio to MP3 format: Convert any audio format to MP3.
When activated, the downloaded file will automatically convert to the selected format. The downloaded file will be saved in Documents > AnyGet > Download. If you want to change the location, press Select.
Note: If you have questions, want to talk to the developer (such as a list of 1000 sites), click Contact Us to contact them.